Students who have interest in pursuing an Associate Degree at IJC may request information and an application form HERE or from:
Dean of Admissions
Independence Junior College
Savannah Road, Independence Village
Ph: 523-2566 ◊ email@example.com
Application package should include:
- completed application form
- a certified copy of high school diploma
- a recent passport size photograph
- an official high school transcript
- a transcript from current junior college(for transfer applications)
- ATLIB Placement Test results
- CSEC Math and English at General Proficiency
Completed application form should be forwarded with a non-refundable fee of $30.00.
Application for admission and complete credentials should be in the Admissions Office before the deadlines stated on the application form. A $10.00 charge is automatic to late applications.
Letters of acceptance will be forwarded after the applicant’s credentials have been reviewed and providing they satisfy entry requirements for course of study applied for.
Here is an updated estimated fees schedule for each program offered at the Junior College: