Please see below important dates and activities to remember;
- Semester 2 2019/20 Grades will be published on Abacus on Thursday May 21, 2020
- Application intake starts May 1st and ends July 31st, 2020 (Application forms could be collected and returned to security booth for those absolutely unable to download from the school’s website (www.ijc.edu.bz) and email application forms to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that the administration has agreed to waiver the application fees.
- Graduation list will be post on May 29, 2020 on Moodle Site and the IJC Facebook page.
- Graduation diploma collection date will be June 15, 2020 at the IJC office between 10:00am and 3:00pm (Graduation Picture taking in gown and collection of stoles, cap and other tokens. The graduation fees will be cut in half to $120.00)
- For those concerned with their bills or account, queries can be made by e-mailing email@example.com. or by calling 523-2566 on weekdays between 10:00am and 3:00pm.
- The Library/Resource Center will be opened for the return of rented texts from May 18th to 22nd, and then again from June 15th to 19th, 2020(10am-3pm). Do your best to return all texts on these days.
- IF the country’s state of emergency changes, we might have pre-college summer semester for new comers and the tentative date for registration will be July 1, 2020 and the session would run for July 6, 2020 to July 24, 2020
- Semester 1 Registration for Academic Year August to December 2020-2021 will be held on Wednesday August 5, 2020 and Thursday August 6, 2020 between the hours of 10:00am to 3:30pm
- Orientation and Parent Meeting is scheduled for Thursday 13th August, 2020 starting at 10:30am
- School Opens for new comers and returning students on Monday August 17, 2020 (be advised that registration and tuition fees will be deferred until the later part of the semester)
Keep in mind that changes may occur to this schedule at any time. Stay safe and COVID-19 FREE!